Diablo® III

nerf cooldown for health potion

Hi guys. Though I'm not in inferno yet but like to voice my thoughts. Since SS has been nerfed, does anyone agree that blizzard should also nerf the cooldown for health potion?
Reply Quote
I find potions to be a bit useless; I'm either at full health or I'm dead. I'm not sure how much it would help. But I agree that the cooldown is far longer than it needs to be.
Edited by Ginosaji#1307 on 5/24/2012 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I agree with the potion cd decrease. They also need to make rejuv potions like they had in d2.
Reply Quote
Yeah but this is a General change. Not a DH change. You may want it in the interest of DH, but the change affects all classes. Post in the General Forums.
Reply Quote
thanks runek. u made a point. i'll post on the general forum shortly but reaon for posting here first because having nerf SS, i feel it is justifiable to also nerf cooldown for potion.
Reply Quote
Your using "nerf" in a weird way. It usually means, "make worse".

What you seem to be suggesting is a lowering, or improvement in the cooldown for health potions.

I don't think its necessary. Remember all classes have the same cooldown, and the potions are supposed to be a last ditch effort kind of thing.

If you are relying on them so much, you either need to take a breather in between groups, or try gearing up a bit more.
Reply Quote
15 sec cool down would be really nice
Reply Quote
The only thing this would help us with is reflect damage elites.
Reply Quote
No.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Hunter
what they do need is better and bigger potions
Reply Quote
they should drop the cooldown a few seconds for every difficulty level you advance. for example normal 30 second cooldown, nightmare 26 second cooldown, hell mode 23 second cooldown, inferno 21 second cooldown
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]