Diablo® III

Lost everything today

What's going on i was playing I've reached lvl 60 today went to eat and now i came back and all my gear is gone everything in my stash is gone all their is left is 2 random purple mushroom and i had a lot of money to and now i have 0 ? i hope their is a solution because i bought my copy digital and i think i should deserving something

PS:Sorry for bad English im doing my best im french Canadian.
Reply Quote
Same. For whatever reason, the "Crafting Items" to "Spoiler Item" Ahem... are in my inventory, moved from my stash. They are the only items I have. I'm having the same exact issue. I'm seeing this is more than one place, so this isn't an account compromise. You weren't "Hacked" so to say. We are experiencing some sort of error.

Being on the safe side though, I still changed my passwords regardless. It can't hurt to change your passwords occasionally.

And I hate to be that guy, but a post from a blue would be nice... I put a lot of time into this character and I just want to get my stuff back :( QQ
Reply Quote
I had a rollback issue...
I made a sorc off-hand with 60-260 dam from blacksmith, I was so happy, even linked it in chat to a friend, then about 30s later I get a DC server crash...

I relog to realize that the item is gone (i crafted 3 of them to get the right one, cost me 60k gold) I had my gold back and lost the item, thus my account rolled back entirely.

Was quite a bit disappointed.
But your issue is different...

As if a bug would reset your inventory and gold...
Could be possible, lots of people seem to claim to be hacked, be funny if the issue came out of a game bug that reset the player inventory/info.

Blizzard would be in a better stand to confirm or deny such an error.
I don't know how well their log is, but I believe it can tell who gave/traded item/gold with who.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)