Diablo® III

Belial and Azmodan Story Fail *SPOILERS*

Your ideas are completely epic! I have to agree that Mr. "Lord of Lies" and Mr. "bestest general there evar was!" didn't really live up to their hype.
The fights are identical to the diablo 2 fights.
90 Worgen Priest
Adria and belial should have switched places.
90 Human Warrior
Such a good post. Can't believe it took years of development to come up with the crap plot we have in-game.
I liked the act 2 ending a lot, although towards the end it was a bit too directed by M Night Shyamalan. Better than the actual story for sure though.
Wow, pretty good actually. Funny thing is that I honestly expected something similar to the act 2 ending you wrote when I played it. I thought he was trying to trick you into thinking that maybe Hakkan is Belial and it turns out that you end up murdering a kid emperor.
Bump for an awesome story.

Help blizzard write the xpan please.
10 Tauren Warrior
+1 Like

05/25/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Nekrage
Stopped reading when he said "Bhaal"

What's funny is you think this makes you look clever when the reality is the exact opposite.
90 Human Mage
This is a literary masterpiece!
Bump for an awesome story.

Help blizzard write the xpan please.

Agreed, and yes, the D3 expansion pack will be inevitable once Heart of the Swarm is out and patched. Whether or not this is a good thing...
The belial idea is actually pretty damn awesome!
This plot > Blizzard's.
05/25/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Nekrage
Stopped reading when he said "Bhaal"

Never played Lord of Destruction, so I can't really speak to this.

I do know that in the original D2, he curb stomps Tyrial and then eats Marius. And I was like #$%@ just got real.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I'm really flattered. I really did just stream of consciousness this in like twenty minutes. It definitely needs some refinement. I'm not entirely happy with the Asmodan section.

If you guys would actually appreciate it, I'll put some time in, and do the same thing for Maghda, Cain's death, and put some more effort into cleaning this up. I wrote this from my iPhone. At work. So it could definitely be improved.

Again, wow. Thanks for all the positive feedback.
Well, they do need to fix the story.

It's wrecked right now.
Is it only now people care about diablo storyline? i played d2 on and off since release up until d3 release (i stress on and off) and most people i played with including myself didn't know who any of the demons were lorewise (other than the 3). theres probably like 5% who get a rush off the lore and maybe .01% who read the diablo books lol
Yeah this is some great ideas. And why the crap does blizz always make act 4 so short? I get its the climax of the story..but the silver spire should've been 4x as tall. that thing is huge but 3 lvls and we are done?

And what about the "great span"? it was a 200 ft bridge....it should've existed as D3's "river of flame". tons of enemies and barely any space to maneuver and goes on...i dunno..a GREAT distance.

But thats a little off topic. Great ideas on the story and i agree the direction is far better than the real story.
10 Tauren Warrior
Never played Lord of Destruction, so I can't really speak to this.

I do know that in the original D2, he curb stomps Tyrial and then eats Marius. And I was like #$%@ just got real.

He's just a pedantic child objecting to the spelling. Don't pay him any mind.
Edited by Corrock on 5/25/2012 10:27 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]