Diablo® III

Locked in Pinnacle of Heaven...

So I was running along tossing a couple trash items from my inventory to make room for all the loot dropped by Diablo and inadvertently tossed my Nightmarish Staff of Herding as well. After killing Diablo, I was locked into that area preventing me from running back and getting my staff.

I left the game and rejoined in town to take the waypoint and hopefully just run up before the barricade and pick it up. That didn't work as when I took the waypoint, it tossed me into the same area in which I was locked in. Then I tried running from the Great Span through the Silver Spire up to that area and that didn't work either.

Why does that gate not go back down and force us to leave the game?
Edited by Xyborg#1267 on 5/25/2012 11:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Because you killed Diablo you beat the game. There's normally no reason for you to come back to that area. Sorry, but there's nothing you can do about it. And the Staff was permanently gone the moment you left the game either way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]