Diablo® III

How do I get a refund on this game?

I would like to get my money back for this game please tell me where do I need to go to make this happon?
stuff like this makes me so mad, please help..I just want my money back and to be done with this game.

was trying to buy all new gear and then no gear but the money is gone as well... where do I post this to get my money back? Iam so pised, I got the game for Xmass and then wate till it comes out stand in line at midnight and then there are a lot of bugs!!! but this one is makeing me mad, Iam trying to get past nightmare and its a mightmare with out good loot, so I try to buy it with all the gold I been saveing over hours of game time to get no gear and have no money, so now got to keep grinding , OMG!!! maybe I can get a refund as the game is BROKE and not worth my cash????
Reply Quote
Call billing.
Reply Quote
Everyone had the same problem.
Money and items "dissapeared" for several hours or a day or whatever...
I've received the items I bought from the AH.

An overloaded AH server is hardly what I would call a bug... can't believe how pissy people get over a few hours of waiting.
Reply Quote
only call billing if you have a digital copy. If you have a boxed copy do the follow
If you are in North America and wish to be refunded for your purchase of the North American version of Diablo III, this will be handled through Activision-Blizzard support. For areas outside of North America, or for non-North American versions of the game, please contact the appropriate distributor. Please see the note at the bottom for more details.

For a refund for the North American versions of Diablo III, please mail the following items to Activision-Blizzard:

1) The full box contents of the game itself (the outer box, all game discs, all specific game documentation, and the original proof of purchase).

2) The ORIGINAL sales receipt for this purchase. (We recommend making a photocopy of the receipt to keep for your records.)

3) A note containing your first and last name, and your complete mailing address.

Send these to:

Activision-Blizzard

ATTN: Refunds

4247 S. Minnewawa

Fresno, CA 93725

Please use some form of tracking to make sure your mail gets to Blizzard Entertainment. If we do not receive your package, we cannot provide a refund. We process all requests in the order they are received, and we will address your refund issue as soon as possible after receipt of these items. If you use tracking you will be able to verify when we receive it.

Refunds for software purchases are only available if it was purchased within the last 30 days. Please note that the Activision-Blizzard refund process requires full box contents to be returned; there is no refund option available for partial components of a single boxed product.

*** NOTE: For areas outside of North America, or for non-North American versions of Diablo III.***

Please visit our Contact Information page (http://battle.net/support/article/contact) to find your region's contact information. When contacting your local distributor for a refund, please have your proof of purchase and purchase date available.

I called tech support and waited 100+ minutes to be told by "Sean" that I would have to get a refund from gamestop (which i knew gamestop would not do) and he basically told me I probably can't get a refund. It was a direct lie and terrible customer support. I got the above answer after back and forth ticket complaints.
Reply Quote
Everyone had the same problem.
Money and items "dissapeared" for several hours or a day or whatever...
I've received the items I bought from the AH.

An overloaded AH server is hardly what I would call a bug... can't believe how pissy people get over a few hours of waiting.

Ok, first, the AH is not working as intended.

Second: chalking the problem up to people whining about waiting a few hours is so incorrect and off center. My listed auctions have disappeared entirely. They aren't showing up. Where are those items? Did they sell? Did they disappear into cyber space? I have no idea. Also, you think it's ok to purchase an item, have your gold taken from you, and then have to wait indefinitely to receive what you purchased? From what I understand this wait can take up to days at a time. So when I buy some level 40 bracers for my Barbarian off of the AH, should I just stop playing her as to not outlevel said bracers lest my investment be a complete waste?

What about people who need to purchase items to progress further in the game? Are they to just roll alts or "go do something else" while they wait? Sounds like malarky. Don't make light of this. I agree some people are over the top, but don't defend this issue and dismiss it.
Reply Quote
ok thanks for the info, I know what I need to do now ...

and I was just mad, I think I will give it some time and see how things go down the road, Iam out like 60$ not that big a deal when you think about it and I have spent hours playing the game so its ok, just like others dont like it when things dont work the way it should

I might just not use the AH and get the stuff i need from playing the game..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]