Diablo® III

AH bug request timed out no item no money

Okay, so I bought an item on the Auction House with the buyout option. While loading the screen says the request timed out. After that I saw that the amount of money for the item was gone but there was no item in my stash and no signs of buying it in my log. So in the end I lost my money and I got no item for it in return. It happened 2 times right now once with a 100k item and once with a 29k item.
Reply Quote
Same happened to me 10min ago. I bought an amulet for 175,000g and got request timed out, tried again and the buyout was accepted but there was no money or item, also had a winning bid on a ring for 599,999gold but the auction expired got no ring or money.

I wouldnt be so mad if the items werent so expensive, hope this gets fixed.. too much time farming to be "scammed" like this by the auction house.

On the auctions tab it still says the auction expired, heres a screenshot imgur.com/p6OWz.
Edited by Avz#1711 on 5/27/2012 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]