Diablo® III

Rediculous Lag

This game right now for me is completely unplayable. I finally got to to even run after messing with the d3prefs file. All the cutscenes and main menus are perfectly fine. However once I get in game it takes me 5 minutes to take 3 steps. My laptop is only a year old and is a high end laptop and it's still completely unplayable. If i'm expected to buy a whole new laptop just to play Diablo 3 then right now as it stands I have a $67 coaster.
Reply Quote
14 Blood Elf Paladin
I have experienced a plethora of issues with lag as the OP has brought up. I when playing League of Legends and World of Warcraft am usually bench pressing 20 ms. When I first played D3 it was average 200 ms on the same server I run both those respective games being the American servers. Just recently earlier today I have been getting a staggering 1.5k latency as well as an exponential amounts of disconnects. Now, I am wondering if it is me that is the issue, the pc or is it really Blizzard's fault( or even a combination).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]