Diablo® III

New 'feat of strength' request after today..

90 Tauren Death Knight
MVP
Blizzard, I believe that after all of the shenanigans today and hilarious amount of disconnections and problems that everyone who attempted to login and play the game today deserves a feat of strength achievement.

It would deffinitly make looking back on this day more hilarious than just a horrible fail at a game launch.
Reply Quote
feat of strength "Survivor of error 37"
Reply Quote
Blizzard, I believe that after all of the shenanigans today and hilarious amount of disconnections and problems that everyone who attempted to login and play the game today deserves a feat of strength achievement.

It would deffinitly make looking back on this day more hilarious than just a horrible fail at a game launch.

How about no.

P.S. - You'll never be "One of the Chosen".
Reply Quote
It really was ridiculous...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
MVP
05/15/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Fatality
P.S. - You'll never be "One of the Chosen".

Actually I do have it, I dont need to brag about it though seeing as I didn't need to work for it nor did I do anything special to earn it.

However I do feel after putting up with tons of disconnects and and a very disipointing game launch to my favorite game series.. there should be some sort of compensation to thier fan base who were waiting up all night for the launch and then had a difficult time playing throught the entire day to to server problems.
Reply Quote
lol I kind of like the idea "I survived Error 37" With a sigil of the number 37.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
MVP
05/15/2012 09:50 PMPosted by GreyTemplar
lol I kind of like the idea "I survived Error 37" With a sigil of the number 37.

Exactly why I think it would lift the spirits somewhat for all of the people who feel they have wasted hours of time after waiting months and in some of our cases years for what we thought would be an epic day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]