Diablo® III

The Real Blizzard Situation

2 Dwarf Shaman
I bet there's only one guy at blizzard working right now at his computer, reading these forums. Muttering to himself "S%!$ S%!$ S%!$ S%!$ S%!$"

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
Actually, I imagine him shaking his head in disgust in how violent and despicable a franchise's fanbase can be.
Reply Quote
89 Human Death Knight
I bet there's a team of engineers with families who they'd love to be at home with sleeping off the long days of crunch and are missing out to fix issues now so that the fans won't have to deal with it anymore. I'd also wager that they are ignoring this board as much as possible at the moment to keep themselves from patching in an HDD formatting "bug" because of the vile hatred that is pouring out of this place.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Borialis
I bet there's a team of engineers with families who they'd love to be at home with sleeping off the long days of crunch and are missing out to fix issues now so that the fans won't have to deal with it anymore. I'd also wager that they are ignoring this board as much as possible at the moment to keep themselves from patching in an HDD formatting "bug" because of the vile hatred that is pouring out of this place.

Preach.

So many people here making a big deal about something that is quite trivial in comparison to everything.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
05/15/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Borialis

cept there are people paid to monitor the boards so there not iggnoring this board
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]