"Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support.
Many of the login issues that players experienced during the launch of Diablo III were caused by the heavy traffic the servers saw when they were opened for play. Most of the errors that players saw logging in on launch night (codes 12, 37, 3005, and 30008 to name a few) should no longer be a problem, as player logins should be spread more evenly. Please try logging in normally and if you encounter any further trouble, please reply to this ticket with details concerning any error message you receive.
Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary!
This was sent by Customer support rep Whimso.
So I tried again for several hours. Still repeating the routine of trying to load the game, reaching the impassable loop, deleting the Battle.net file, rebooting, trying again.
Now this time when tech support responded to my ticket they placed it like this:
Due to a high volume of contacts, we are experiencing longer than normal wait times and are confident that our Support Knowledge Base articles will be able to assist you in resolving the issue in the quickest way possible. A list of all common errors and a link for troubleshooting has been provided below.
- Error BLZPTS00001 or BLZAPPBTS00001 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00001
- Error BLZPTS00002 or BLZAPPBTS00002 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00002
- Error BLZPTS00003 or BLZAPPBTS00003 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00003
- Error BLZPTS00004 or BLZAPPBTS00004 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00004
- Error BLZPTS00005 or BLZAPPBTS00005 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00005
- Error BLZPTS00006 or BLZAPPBTS00006 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00006
- Error BLZPTS00007 or BLZAPPBTS00007 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00007
- Error BLZPTS00008 or BLZAPPBTS00008 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00008
- Error BLZPTS00009 or BLZAPPBTS00009 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00009
- Error BLZPTS0000A or BLZAPPBTS0000A -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000A
- Error BLZPTS0000B or BLZAPPBTS0000B -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000B
- Error BLZPTS0000C or BLZAPPBTS0000C -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000C
- Error BLZPTS0000D or BLZAPPBTS0000D -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000D
- Error BLZPTS0000E or BLZAPPBTS0000E -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000E
- Error BLZPTS0000F or BLZAPPBTS0000F -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000F
- Error BLZPTS0000G or BLZAPPBTS0000G -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000G
- Error BLZPTS0000H or BLZAPPBTS0000H -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000H
- Error BLZPTS0000J or BLZAPPBTS0000J -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000J
- Error BLZAPPAGT02600 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZAPPAGT02600
- Error BLZAPPAGT02700 -- http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZAPPAGT02700
Please attempt all troubleshooting steps in the article before contacting Customer Support for additional assistance.
If the issue persists, our Customer Support Representatives can be reached by opening a new Support Ticket or calling 1-800-592-5499 between the hours of 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM Pacific, 7 days a week.
NOW, correct me if I am wrong but is that the same troubleshooting steps in article BLZPTS0000C that I have been attempting to make work. Why yes it is!
So if anybody other than the IDIOTS in tech support have any idea on how to fix the problem then please address it here. Thank you in advance.