Diablo® III

Continuous Lagging Issues with Diablo 3.

I play at those setings 2 but I still lag a !@#$ ton
Reply Quote
I hope this helps somebody...

I've been having a lot of latency issues on my TPG account. On a good day on TPG I would get around 230ms. Lately I would get a consistent 350ms-450ms with the occasional 800-1200ms. I decided that is it!

I just moved from TPG to Internode with the same router, same config, same exchange and get a 180ms - 210ms consistent speed. Seriously 1 hour ago on TPG I was playing on a 350ms - 400ms latency.

I should also mention that with internode you get to pick your connection stability type which I've set to gaming making it more reliable.

I hope this helps you guys to make a better informed decision on which ISP to use.

Note: I need to do more testing and play for a few days to see if it is not just a good time in the day to play. Might post another finding with all my findings later.

Happy gaming...
Edited by NightCrawler#1627 on 2/4/2013 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem here. Before i can play diablo just fine with a latency of 80-200 but since 2 days ago my latency goes from 600-1300. It's utterly frustrating...D3 devs, please address this problem..And FYI my connection speed is 2Mbps so it's more than enough...
Reply Quote
Is there something wrong with the D3 servers tonight?
http://tinypic.com/r/332nqjr/5

http://www.pingtest.net/result/82181105.png
Edited by Poinard#6169 on 6/5/2013 5:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]