Diablo® III

Continuous Lagging Issues with Diablo 3.

is it really so much to ask..to play a game.
Reply Quote
We are experiencing the same issues in South Africa. Really horrible experience when it's spiking like that. Blizzard had to know not everyone's got perfectly stable connections???

We have the CPA (Consumer Protection Act) in SA, meaning I can return it and get a refund if not satisfied. I hope it does not get the that, but currently, I'm not impressed.

That said, the open beta was fantastic, felt like offline, so I’m hopeful these issues are caused by rush load. I hope for Blizzard's sake they can sort it out, else this always online thing will go boom...
Reply Quote
C'mon this lag is making me Cry X_X
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m512/Buffloman/public/LOLBUG.png
Reply Quote
From Malaysia here.

This lag is really getting on my nerves. Some of you guys are complaining about 200 -300 latency range. Me here is having 1xxx latency. How's that? Where should I make a complaint? Any solution around??????
Reply Quote
I'm from Indonesia have a same problem too. Very frustated with the delay 4-5sec in game.

Very dissapointed.. Hope Blizzard can fix it for us ASAP.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Okay, i installed the game just after it launched on my laptop... played it and everythign worked fine... Today i built a gaming machine just to play d3 (i7 6 core, solid state drive, gtx 680 nivida 2gig and 32 gigs of ram), and im expierincing lag like crazy!!! is this a problem with just the higher end computers because im not getting lag on my laptop which has WAY lower specs and is running the game on low graphics settings, where as on this machine it takes 5-6 seconds to respond to clicks and its not a graphics or computer rendering issue everything moves fluidly/flawless then snapps back to click action... I play wow, and starcraft II on the internet connection (its a smart building with fiber line 2.6gbit connection so deifnatly not an connectivity issue from my end).

PLEASE FIX THIS i love blizzard games and its really annoying that i cant enjoy D3
Reply Quote
400-1000+. Spiking constantly. Been the same since launch. How the fudge is it not possible to have some form of offline play? Seriously. Utter bug guts, blizzard. Been playing D2 on and off with mods for the last 10 years. Was looking forward to this game SO flipping much.

To heck with you.

Offline play or you lose another player, not that it makes any difference.
Reply Quote
SOLUTION: Hey guys, i was lagging like some of you. When i entered a game it took a while. when i attacked the creeps/monsters were just standing still, and then i died suddenly cause of lagg. I found out that the wireless connection in battle.net are slow right now, so i changed my connection from wireless to LAN-connection. At lan-connection everything is super quick. NO LAGG AT ALL ;). I hope it will help you too.

PS: Remember that by LAN-connection i mean the wire connected from your router/modem to your computer. D3 wireless will lagg, change to LAN with wire and it will go smoothly ;). Enjoy, if it helped :D
Reply Quote
SOLUTION: Hey guys, i was lagging like some of you. When i entered a game it took a while. when i attacked the creeps/monsters were just standing still, and then i died suddenly cause of lagg. I found out that the wireless connection in battle.net are slow right now, so i changed my connection from wireless to LAN-connection. At lan-connection everything is super quick. NO LAGG AT ALL ;). I hope it will help you too.

PS: Remember that by LAN-connection i mean the wire connected from your router/modem to your computer. D3 wireless will lagg, change to LAN with wire and it will go smoothly ;). Enjoy, if it helped :D

The majority of people already play through a router/straight from the phone line.

This isn't the answer to all our problems.
Reply Quote
unfortunately i dont have a cable that runs from my Lounge to my computer room! ( approx 50 metres )
Reply Quote
I was just playing then with a lot of lag, but managed to get to the next checkpoint (woo!)
The system came up with a message saying that the server will shut down in 15 minutes, then continued to count down the minutes while I played.

Anyone know specifically what they're doing while the servers down?
Hopefully good things for Aus/NZ :)
Reply Quote
I was just playing then with a lot of lag, but managed to get to the next checkpoint (woo!)
The system came up with a message saying that the server will shut down in 15 minutes, then continued to count down the minutes while I played.

pfft i wouldn't get your hopes up, for the most part, blizzards only interested in helping its US player base, i have no hope it will improve, if anything, like the last shut down the server had, it'll be worse, i'm losing faith in anything blizzard releases these days, gonna start lumping them with the !@#$ EA vomits out soon enough
Reply Quote

haha good things for Aus/NZ?? Hell i guess we are all just lucky that we even had the game released in Oceania. Let me just grovel to Blizzard for letting us wee folk down under play too. Now how bout a server ya pack of Carnts?
Reply Quote
Ha. Yeah i guess we're lucky they even think we have electricity.
Reply Quote
Same, very annoying, character constantly appearing back where it was 5 seconds ago.
Reply Quote
Latency was pretty good tonight (or as good as it's going to get) thanks to less Americans being on. Shame we can't play it at the moment though. Unless the server overload is looked into this weekend there are going to be a lot of unhappy campers.
Reply Quote
try lowering your frame rate, it helped my mate throwing out heaps of minnions as a witch doctor
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 06:14 AMPosted by LightReflect
Latency was pretty good tonight (or as good as it's going to get) thanks to less Americans being on. Shame we can't play it at the moment though. Unless the server overload is looked into this weekend there are going to be a lot of unhappy campers.

will be back up at 12am midnight est, lol 45min to go
Reply Quote
Also an issue for me (Sydney, Australia). I have a great internet connection normally but to the b.net server my ping is unusually high. Lots of latency issues and lag spikes.

Still great game so far though :).
Reply Quote
malaysia got this problem...i think asian region got lag problem...they dont care about us?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]