Diablo® III

Continuous Lagging Issues with Diablo 3.

70 Goblin Hunter
1500MS average now, on launch day I had a a good 6 hours of no lag, after the server were restarted nothing by 1500+, was somehow able to clear normal on that. But can't do !@#$ in nightmare when bosses 1 shot if you get hit.
Reply Quote
Well its been almost a week and still cant play! But the BETA played perfectly for me. WTF! Iam about to give up! I havent even tried the multi, why play multi when I cant even get through the first few levels on single player because of the lag! Blizzard = major fail !
Reply Quote
I played last night and the lag was tolerable. However, today has been absolutely pitiful. I have died numerous times and it has always been due to server lag. This has been one of the worst game launches that I can remember.

Should have waited another 12 years before launching a piece of crap like this.
Reply Quote
You know whats awkward when I have diablo 3 in windowed mode and click off of the window and its inactive it runs perfectly fine anyone know why?
Reply Quote
yeap 12 years later of playing blizzard games and im lagging and everyone else is ahead killing the auction house away.I remeber when I saw diablo 1 for my first time someone elses birthday present........This Sucks Lol.I cant bealive people have already cleared inferno like damn this is fthe worst thing that could happen. It never mattered if you we're a expert gamer it was the fact that you could afford a video card and get diablo 3 running perfectly like wow I would kill myself metaphorically speaking. Just to play a running diablo 3 without good graphics. when the game came out I bet the people who invested in a bunch of graphics cards made a killing when diablo 3 came out that goes to show how screwed this world is and that we are all gonna burn away from global warming in the next 50 years cause no one gives a hell sorry for so much complaint but, the people who've been dedicated dont get a damn thing from blizzard kinda of upseting when you pay over 2000 dollars for the game it self and then get screwed by the goverment for 4 years + 17,500$ in fine's for getting mad at a video game that's just completely unheard of im definetly rewriting the book of people who got screwed over the most for nothing in the history of getting screwed over for nothing.Ey and if you've been screwed worse let me know I watched my life get ripped away right in front of me and noticed it.
Edited by deGodretaw#1168 on 5/19/2012 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think I found some vital steps try this link here try all the steps then update all your driver's in device manager. Good Luck.

http://www.sysprobs.com/windows-7-network-slow

Holy god I think I found whats wrong go to control panel>hardware and sound>power options and check the high performance box!

Also try downloading Advanced System Care And Tune Up Utilites 2012 I hope this works for you alright peace and dont forget to restart your computer also when your in device manager update your display adapters Modem and network adapters!!!!. and try this as well http://www.battleping.com/setup.php redownload .net framework as well if needed if this worked for you good im glad to help. Post up thank you if it worked alright peace.
Edited by deGodretaw#1168 on 5/19/2012 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm in France,

Exactly the same problem here...
Reply Quote
game has been super laggy since the AH "maintenance"

please do something about it......
Reply Quote
My game is freezing every few seconds please help i have i5 laptop hp :(
Reply Quote
Bit of an update from My side of things, i simply just moved my Wireless Modem to somewhere else in the house and now its awesome!! its a pain yeah i know but hey it works. and NO LAG! that's the important bit, pity blizzard had to make it an online thing but the game itself is absolutely amazing! Ive been drawn in for HOURS! I am the Witch Doctor and its awesome as!

hope all you guys can succeed in playing.
Reply Quote
My cousin gots an hp im stronger than him with my hp i got i5 laptop hp we got same aTI the servers are off now so im waiting coz i downloaded directx now i didnt had it coz of my format the program that i download letted the directx download pray me guys it works my game is freezing every 2 seconds
Reply Quote
I played last night and the lag was tolerable. However, today has been absolutely pitiful. I have died numerous times and it has always been due to server lag. This has been one of the worst game launches that I can remember.

Should have waited another 12 years before launching a piece of crap like this.
Reply Quote
My problems aren't as severe as other people, though that they are so constant is worrying. For the first few days the game was out, I got about 200 ping average, now it's 350+ average when my ping to all others servers is normal. I'm with Optus in Melbourne. Anyone else?
Reply Quote
I have a macboook pro, and my internet connection is decent. What I found when I first bought the game that it was gonna be unplayable and I was going to have to put down money just for a desktop, but I decreased the window size and it went a little faster. At about 1:30 on may 16, the second day of release I was disconnected and when I went back on there was NO lag. Given my screen was still minimized, I don't think I'll be able to run the game with a maximized screen without problems, but the game is astonishing fun with no lag. After that my lag has been very bi-polar, some points in a day it'bs flawless, others not so much, and others not one bit. I don't think it's the computers, I just think Blizzard just needs to put about 1 whole day into purely maintenance.
Reply Quote
super dicey again. I play for an hour or so beautifully, no lag at all. I change areas, and I'm dead once again before I know whats hitting me. This is painful
Reply Quote
I played for a few hours yesterday...my first real time playing where I didn't have a significant amount of green in the lag indicator. Generally 350ms but occasionally spiking into the red getting to 1600, generally in the 350-500ms range. Had a rubber band effect every minute or two...died numerous times as a result. Sigh.
Reply Quote
Anybody know what minimum mbps should be i'm at 100.mbs supposed to be high speed but don't know if it's broadband technically just wondering if its me trying everything i can think of cause like all comp games u can't return cause of cd key
Reply Quote
I have a problem and I cant seem to find out an answer for it. I have a Hp Pavilion Dv7 Tri Core Laptop with 4gigs of Memory. 1 year old I would like to say. I also have an HP Pavilion Desktop Quad Core 6 gigs of memory on board video. All specs are twice as good as my Laptop the on board video in the desk top is newer than the Laptop. Memory Specs on the Desktop is better than the Laptop. Both are wireless but im not sure which has a better wireless card. both are wireless N I believe. But when I play D3 on my Desktop is Lags bad even on the login screen. and playing it is out of the question because of the lag. But on the Laptop it runs fine. Great. MUCH BETTER.. But it runs the damn thing so hot that it heats up the top plate of the computer and the keyboard. BUT it RUNS fine. Changing Video setting on the desktop dont help at all.
Reply Quote
This lag is absolutely horrible and makes the game unplayable.

I play single player and I just got killed 4 times in a row by this freakin lag: the game hangs for about 30 secondes and when the lag stops, I'm dead.

Really, really frustrating, especially when playing alone.

Make an offline mode!!!
Reply Quote
The game freezes at me alot please help meeeeeeee :((((((( i have i5 laptop hp it shouldnt lag everything is set to low and updated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]