Diablo® III

Lost my 27 Witch Doctor due to maintenance!

I am trying to lan with friends but my character is gone....... I would like this fixed please Blizzard!

If I log in on a different PC my character loads and is there. If someone else logs in on my PC it's like they have no save data, they have to start over with the TOU.

I logged in during the outage last night and started over a new character - because it wouldn't load the ones I had already - and now I only have access to the one low level I started last night.
Edited by simop#1551 on 5/16/2012 7:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem here. I played until I beat Leoric last night, and when I logged in today I found the character creation screen.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

(Also, I had to go through the 3 pages of agreements before being able to play again, as if it were my first time running the game all over again.)
Reply Quote
Actually, I figured out my problem. When I started the game, I was put, by default, in the Europe servers. During the game, I changed it to America, thinking it would export my character there. When I logged in today, it was actually logging me into the American servers which DID NOT have my character.

So in the login screen, I went to options and I changed my server back to Europe, logged in, and my character was there again.

Hope that helps you.
Reply Quote
Check what region your logging in to by going to options. I bet it changed your region when you tried to log in and North america was down. Your prolly on europe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]