Diablo® III

Followers & magic find...

If you equip your followers with magic find items will you get the bonus from them or is it not counted towards your magic find?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I was wondering the same thing. Would be nice to see an official reply.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just tabbed out to look into this. :O
Reply Quote
I was wondering the same thing.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
It was mentioned during beta that you get a tiny percent. Easiest way to find out is simply test it...

In case you dont know there's a details button on the inventory popup - magic find is down near the bottom. At least in beta, giving a follower MF gear would raise yours a % or 2. Give it a look - you can always get the gear back.
Reply Quote
Yes it does in fact. It appears to be 20% of the listed magic find. Which means stack that mofo with MF and screw damage, vital, etc
Reply Quote
LOL, with only 5 or 6 item slots at only 20% value isn't that kinda wasted? I heard they get ramped value on raw stats, so that means they would get the most value out of defensive stats :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]