Diablo® III

Weird slomo lag on my computer.

Hey guys, I'm having trouble gaming on my alienware laptop. (I know, I should make a PC.) But on launch night, the game was running perfectly smoothly on high settings. All of a sudden though, now it's running really slowly as if I were playing in slow motion. Is this a problem with my computer or the servers? Thank you.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
This is a known issue. No fix yet
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
As in slowmo do you mean for instance when you approach a big group of enemies it will slow down then jump back to normal when their dead. That's the problem I've been having for the past few hours and its making the game unplayable because it happens more often then not
Reply Quote
Yeah, I was playing on max with a perfectly smooth experience on launch day. Then that night and some today, I've had framerate issues for like 20 seconds then, it goes back to normal.
Reply Quote
Oloran... It's a known issue by the users but I haven't seen Blizzard acknowledge it in any of the almost 20 threads about it. Not even a "we're looking into it"
Reply Quote
Same issue. To be more specific: The game runs great up until I enter combat, then it runs like a slide show. Before the latest patch the game was running smoothly. (The game only had the release patch)
I've seen all the other posts about ATI gfx cards not running the game well or at all but this is quite different. I'm running a Radeon 5700 by Asus and I'm on a network with two other people playing the game. When the game "lags" or slows, the latency meter shows yellow or red. I thought this may be a latency issue, but the other two people on the network that are also playing Diablo3 with me have no issues whatsoever. This bug is quite confusing.

Thank you Blizzard for all your hard work!
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Druid
Same issue. To be more specific: The game runs great up until I enter combat, then it runs like a slide show. Before the latest patch the game was running smoothly. (The game only had the release patch)
I've seen all the other posts about ATI gfx cards not running the game well or at all but this is quite different. I'm running a Radeon 5700 by Asus and I'm on a network with two other people playing the game. When the game "lags" or slows, the latency meter shows yellow or red. I thought this may be a latency issue, but the other two people on the network that are also playing Diablo3 with me have no issues whatsoever. This bug is quite confusing.

Thank you Blizzard for all your hard work!

Download your latest mobo drivers. Had the same problem.
Edited by StockWarrior#1598 on 5/16/2012 11:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]