Diablo® III

[AH] My items disappeared on search list !!!

[AH] My items disappeared on search list !!!

When AH server restart, my items all disappeared on search list

but in my selling list I can see them, just everyone else can't search my item

I think many player has this issue too, because many items disappeared on list...

hope someone can fix it soon...
Reply Quote
same exact problem here.
Reply Quote
I can't do anything now, because the selling limit is 10, and no button to cancel them... WT...
Reply Quote
bump... please someone... help...
Reply Quote
I can't see any items in AH, sometimes I can, sometimes i can't
Reply Quote
I want to purchase some more items from the Auction House; however, items are not being displayed. I see others are in the same quagmire. Anyone know of an update on the issue?
Reply Quote
i am experiencing the same issue

I am stuck at 10/10, so I say to my friend, buy one of these bad items, so that i can open up one of the 10 slots.

He searches the AH, putting in the stats of my item(s), but doesn't see anything. He broadens the search ~ still nothing.

I have some severely under-priced items that have been listed for over 20 hours. Most of the time items I list, sell in under 5 minutes.
Reply Quote
bump ~ this is horrible
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I'm having the exact same problem i was able to use the ah fine till a little bit ago now i'm looking for some gear and nothing shows up at all
Reply Quote
Okay so which thread are we using lol.
Reply Quote
Well, right now the AH is down, but that is not the issue (there is a different thread for your issue).

The issue is that no one can see our AH listings, so they get stuck and clog up our 10 available listing slots.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Same issue!!!!! Lets get this fixed please, Tried searching All levels, All rarities, All Categories, and I get "NO ITEMS FOUND".

PLEASE fix ASAP!
Reply Quote
This thread has been hijacked, please go back to the other thread that deals with the entire AH being down.

This thread is for people who have items that are not visible to anyone (when the AH isu p)
Reply Quote
bump... omg 1 hours pass... my money... my gold... my weapons... damn...
Reply Quote
bump, would be really nice to see this fixed
Reply Quote
this is extremely frustrating, has anyone found a work around for this??
Reply Quote
wtf... again ? no !!!!!!!!!!!! omg ... happen everyday when AH server restart....
Reply Quote
BUMP.
some lucky **** got a really low bid on my legendaries in before they disappeared from the AH results. watching the timer count down...
Reply Quote
BUMP.
some lucky **** got a really low bid on my legendaries in before they disappeared from the AH results. watching the timer count down...

yep, I lost many gold and now I'm stock in 10 limit... WTF
Reply Quote
bump !!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]