Diablo® III

[AH] My items disappeared on search list !!!

Old AH items are not showing up again after the the AH went down about 9 hours ago
Reply Quote
29 Worgen Druid
i noticed that i was able to create one more auction than possible. and then i checked, it seems that the "disappeared" items are back.
Edited by chila#1964 on 5/19/2012 2:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 02:00 AMPosted by Kathaline
i noticed that i was able to create one more auction than possible. and then i checked, it seems that the "disappeared" items are back.

what you mean ? I still stuck in 10 limit, my all items not showing in market
Reply Quote
bump... my account also has this bug
Reply Quote
well, I think some items is fixed, but still some can't show on search list, I hope it can fix soon
Reply Quote
this started again few hours ago. I am stuck at 10/10 and noone can see my items :(
Reply Quote
Have the same problem since AH went down and came back up today; now my legendary items will sell for dirt cheap..
Reply Quote
I don't want to tell you this issue, but it happening again, I don't know why this happens everytime when server restart, I think you just can't fix it right ?
Reply Quote
I don't think its when the server restarts rather when they bring down the Auction House for maintenance. Its happened to me twice over the last 2 days and now I have 7 auctions that no one can see. Cancelling an auction needs to be implemented, but that would just be a bandaid. Really need to fix the AH, how are we supposed to trust an auction house with our real money if the gold auction house is so flawed
Reply Quote
bump, again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Bump got the same issue. Can't search anything at all. Fix this blizz
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I did some testing on AH items. I was searching for bracers, had my level requirements and stats in, and only 2 bracers came up when I was trying with 20 dexterity. When I changed that to 10 dex, 2 new bracers were available (4 total now) both of the new ones with around 60 dex on them, changed the dex down to 9 and only 2 bracers were visible again. I changed the values back and forth to make sure they weren't just new postings and certain bracers only show up when you search certain specific values.

Also, some bracers that showed up when I searched dex didn't show up when I removed the dex box completely.

So it may be that your items are there, it just takes a very specific search for them to come up, but finding that combination could be impossible and needs to be fixed.

You may need to change stats around and try different values to get it to come up, it's not a fix, but maybe you can have a friend buy your auction just to get rid of it, or post your item on the trade forum with the correct search stats so people can go bid on it.
Reply Quote
same issue
Reply Quote
GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOST MY MONEY EVERYDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I need my items showup and my money back, I lost my profit I can't even take my cost back, because I stuck my items everyday, WTF

Are you sure you still want to do RMAH ? I don't think so ...

Fix this damn thing first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Same.. i currently have 4 items not showing up on the searches. really blows considering we can only have 10 items up at a time. This effectively lowers my gold intake by 40% for 2 days. Not cool.
Reply Quote
I opened a ticket about this exact issue. It's caused by the high volume of items on the auction house, but what I've found and what a Blizz support rep confirmed was that things do EVENTUALLY show up, but it can take really long. Same goes with items showing up again in your actions list, or gold from sales, they can be missing for as long as 2 days and maybe even more. It sucks, but short-term it isn't going to get fixed.

I tried selling a sword a couple days ago and it didnt show up on any searches until it had under 1 hour to go, at which point it sold. Right now I've got 2 very expensive weapons for sale that nobody can see. It's unfortunate, but I'm hoping that like with the first weapon they eventually do find their way into the search lists.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]