Diablo® III

Error 3007

80 Orc Warrior
Another one,

Here is my stuff:

Wired Connection, directly to modem, no router, modem with newest firmware. Never had any problems with WoW or SC2 in terms of Bnet connection lost messages (I red here somewhere that if I might get the bnet chat connection loss message in WoW that this might be it as D3 requires this connection constantly whereas in WoW you could keep playing (Bluepost)).

I tried from 3 different connections (home internet, university and even wifi thether from my LTE phone). I have the 3007 error about every 30-45 minutes which is interesting because yesterday it was every 5-10 minutes.

I get booted to character selection and if I click resume, I get the error message that the game is waiting because not all party members are ready (playing singleplayer).

I got newest drivers for EVERYTHING on my system, cpu, video, ethernet, audio, all win7 updates are installed (genuine windows version).

I don't know if that helps but I looked from time to time at my ping and it was always around 200-400 ms with a green bar. I tired both on EU and US servers. No change.

Please fix ASAP as this makes the game pretty much unplayable.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I am experiencing the same problem along with many of you.

This:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/5658917/Diablo_III_Common_Errors-5_16_2012#blog

Mentions that they are aware of error 3007 and the development team is working on a resolution.

"Breaking News" as of 5 hours ago.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
Breaking news my a**. Should have been fixed before launch. I have a friend who played the beta and never had this problem. NOT ONCE. He does now ... How can you botch so much code between end of beta and launch?
Reply Quote
I am getting the 3007 too, every 5-15 mins it seems. Yesterday it seemed to be every 15-30 minutes.

I had no problems in the beta.
Reply Quote
I fixed my 3007 but using a different router, believe it or not, i haven't had any disconnects since removing my DIR-615 router.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]