Diablo® III

Unable to install

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've been trying to get Diablo 3 to install for a good 5 hours now and haven't made any progress. The furthest I've gotten is 14% then it stopped downloading. As of now ti's stuck at 10%.

I've tried everything from making another user profile on my computer to deleting the entire diablo 3 folder. Nothing has worked. I killed the Agent process multiple times and ticked p2p just as many, same result. After I completely remove diablo 3 and start from scratch it starts to download at around 3.4mb/s then get to anywhere between 10-14 and stops there. Occasionally the connection information will show that it's still going at X mb/s but nothing will be increasing and the file containing D3 won't get any larger.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Anyone? :|
Reply Quote
42 Gnome Warlock
My hubby and I are having the same problem oh his computer. I started my download 30 min after he did, mines at 50%, his is at 12%. Serious pain in the toosh after all I spent the last two days uploading to meet system requirements
Reply Quote
Found a solution, at least for now it's a solution

1. Open Internet Explorer (even if you dont use it)
2. Alt + T go to internet options
3. Go to Connections tab and click LAN settings
4. Uncheck EVERYTHING
5. Make sure that the bos in the connections tab that says "Never dial a connection" IS checked

That worked for me, I'm up to 45% now
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
He is trying to install not download the client
Reply Quote
Won't install percentage at 0 for a while any suggestions?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]