Diablo® III

Does the WD take skill?

So far, I'm getting my a$$ kicked in normal. I noticed all my monk and barbarian friends are just running through everything. When I go solo I'm so squishy I have to strategies my attacks. I cant just run in the middle of everything. Will I see improvements later on? Then again, I might just be bad. Glad to see this is a challenging game though.
Reply Quote
well at first you don't have much to choose from just grasp of dead and spiders. But when you get higher levels like after 13 it gets really good you just have to find the right build/ skill rotation. experiment.
Reply Quote
everything takes skill. they just take different skills. WD relies a lot on not getting hit very often. u have to kite and let your spells do the work. this is y u have skills like grasp of the dead, horrify, and haunt. u r not a melee class. u shouldnt be running into melee range expecting to survive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]