Diablo® III

SAVE ASIAN SERVER ,PLEASE. . . . .

Blizzard team
We are Asian player ~
Diablo III Asian server placed in South Korea since 2012.05.15
There has been no day server can provide normal operation ~
Even when the players of Taiwan and China can not log into the game, Korean players really still be normal operation.
Why!! Taiwan and China, the players obviously more than South Korea, has chosen to set up a server in Korea.
Clearly, the Asia server responsible for the team's inability to handle the face of the huge number of players.
We pay at NTD $: 1 499 or USD $ 59.9
$ 99.9 even, why do we ensure that only second-class treatment of the game!
We pay out on Diablo III at Blizzard for fun!
Not for the "Error 37"! Not always enter a password and Enter!
Please hear our voices to help us, respect us, thank you!

My English is poor, sorry ...
Reply Quote
please hear our voices and help us,Because that's true...
Reply Quote
help us, please
Reply Quote
That's strange because I live in the USA and when our American servers were down I played on Asia servers and although I am thousands of miles away, I had less problems than when I was on my own regional server.

What about that, huh?
Reply Quote
personally I think they only block IP address that are located at China and Taiwan.
Reply Quote
Lol the chinese ISP's are blocking their own people from playing
Reply Quote
Every day to maintain the server, I'm going crazy!Can not put my money returned to me?Asian server how such rubbish!Strongly demands the server to remove South Korea.Every day correction, maintenance, disconnection, all the ERROR high latency.I'm really crazy!
Reply Quote
i am facing the same problem too, paying for nothing, i looted so many good stuffs, but lost everything for every termination.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]