Diablo® III

Act IV stuck after disconnect

I have been getting dropped every few minutes today, but I try and get as far as possible and lvl up a bit each time.

I just fought Ragonrath (I forget the spelling of his name) and went through the portal afterwards and then got disconnected right away. Now the portal is gone and I can't progress at all.

It was in the library of fate, and I'm trying to get to the gardens of hope on my objectives.

Is there another way to get there besides the portal?
Reply Quote
Never mind, I'm an idiot :P
Reply Quote
well i was doing all ok from act 1 to 3 but when heading to act 4 my pc crashed (black screen), PC restarted and getting started act 4, after few battles then area changed another pc crashed...wondering whats going on
Reply Quote
I dunno man, the disconnects are happening to a lot of people. Some more frequently than others. Sometimes I can play for a few hours no problem, other times maybe two minutes. It seems like I last longer if I keep fighting, it's when I stop that I get disconnected.. I dunno, it's weird.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]