Diablo® III

How am I supposed to beat Rakanoth with DH..

I just defeated him with my level 30 DH, even though I only have 1,200 health and no stuns. It took four attempts, but I realized that if I stay within the center circle that Rakanoth doesn't do his teleport-instant-1,000hp-attack thing, lol. My templar tanked fairly well, and I gave him aggro skills which helped.

Very satisfying after dying a few times.
Reply Quote
Non-Demon Hunter (witch doctor) , but was able to use most of the same strategy on NM. keep outside of melee range but within range to get hit by his projectiles...just have to watch out for those pets knocking you out into teleport range. Thanks for the tips!
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Xiva
You can't stunlock him on hell+, dodge his air ball things, kill his adds fast, and when he crosses his arms to charge you, vault or smokescreen. I'm also fairly certain that if you stay within like...15 yards of him, he never tries to teleport to you, but I've not tested it much.

Good advice, and this is what people should be learning rather than stunlocklol. Hell+ that doesn't work, so you while you're welcome to use it, don't rely on it or you'll feel useless later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]