Diablo® III

Auction House BROKEN!

No matter what I search, I keep getting NO ITEMS FOUND... I know there are 1,000's of items up, re-logging doesn't work either!

Yesterday I clicked random items that did come up and it would sit there saying processing, then I'd try it again and it would say that the item isn't there any longer, for EVERYTHING

Why is the auction house not working, AT ALL now?!

Anyone else having these issues??
Reply Quote
I was just experiencing the same issue and came here to look for any news of it. No matter what I search for, NOTHING comes up. I find it hard to believe there are no 1 or 2-Handed weapons (or anything else for that matter) of any type or level on the AH right now.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Yes, you're not alone in this.
Reply Quote
Just relax and play the game and check back in 15 minutes. This happened yesterday.
Reply Quote
Just posted this in another thread.. If you just switch tabs back and forth and then try again, it will eventually show you the results. It usually works after 2-5 tries for me.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 11:09 AMPosted by DimeN3Pennys
Just posted this in another thread.. If you just switch tabs back and forth and then try again, it will eventually show you the results. It usually works after 2-5 tries for me.

Tried doing this, and even exited game and tried again. It's not a big deal since I don't really plan on using the AH much, but it's something that needs to be addressed.
Reply Quote
Was working fine earlier, surprisingly. But now I am having the same problem, searches not working, tho consumables and gems are working.

Are we charged anything if an auction doesnt sell? Nothing being sold now and time is ticking...
Edited by Argus#1365 on 5/17/2012 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Warlock
It has been going on for about 2 hours now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]