Diablo® III

Thoughts and improvements on my build

My WD is currently level 32 and just started ACT I nightmare and I am always grouped with a Barb, and usually a monk as well.
Current build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#WeUjiT!Web!aaZaZZ

Thoughts;
Exploding Toads, I have tried all combinations of skills/runes available to me at my level here but always seem to come back to Exploding Toads because when I change it seems to take forever for our group to kill things. The toads are good damage but I hate the randomness of their pathing when it comes to single targets or spread out groups.

Haunt, Nice dmg from a DoT, wish the health return was a bit more robust.

Spirit Walk, I rarely use this as a defensive skill, rather I combine it with the mana regen rune and I can almost regen my full mana in Spirit Walk duration, very nice for burst situations.

Mass Confusion, Nothing more fun than getting a group of elites, dragging them into a mass of normals and Mass Confusion on them, watch the carnage ensue. Taking the cooldown reduction is a no brainer here.

Acid Cloud, Great skill to combine with Exploding Toads for going after the mass kill bonuses.

Gargantuan, In a word, BEAST, this thing is nearly unkillable in normal (havent worked thru nightmare so no idea if it scales well) coupled with the enrage rune turing him into a wrecking machine for the big fights.

Passives: Pierce the Veil, 20% more dmg at 30% more cost <stack that max mana and make em burn> Fetish Sycophants, free little dagger wielding Psychopaths from spells that I will be casting anyway? sign me up <Ihave had as many as 7 at once running around> Spiritual Attunement, with 30% mana cost increase from Pierce the Veil 20% more mana and increased mana regen is needed.

What are your thoughts and or suggestions on this build?
Reply Quote
Shameless bump for suggestions
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]