Diablo® III

Low damage attribute

I'm not sure how you guys are getting your damage attribute so high. Im just starting nightmare and im somewhere between 400-500. I'm using the best two handed weapon i can craft right now, and i socket rubys whenever i get the chance.

Is there something i'm missing? A certain stat on items that is the best to raise damage?
Reply Quote
The item drops for d3 crappy until you get lucky.
Reply Quote
May have to farm some dungeons. Not bosses though. Most of the nice gear drops from the power mobs.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Just started nightmare myself with 955 dmg attribute. Heed the earlier advice and visit the auction house.

Best way to search for a weapon:

1.Select 1H from drop down menu, leaving weapon type open.

2.Put the first stat to strength and the second to vitality with nothing in the amount window.

3.Click search and memorize the "dps" number that is the highest available for your current level.

4.Place the buyout at 3k gold.

5.Click search and pay attention to usually only the first couple pages, this depends as you have to keep an eye on the "Dps" number. If that number drops significantly by 5 or more, move along to step six.

6.Raise the buyout buy a 1k gold increment and repeat step five.

I hope this helps :)
Edited by Lyfe#1345 on 5/18/2012 2:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]