Diablo® III

Gold Auction House Maintenance - 5/18

(Locked)

Community Manager
Update 7:30 p.m. PDT: Rolling restarts are now complete.

------

Update 7:25 p.m. PDT: We're aware that some players are experiencing issues using the gold auction house and receiving request time outs. We're investigating those issues at this time and will provide further updates as they become available.

------

Update 5:50 p.m. PDT: The gold auction house maintenance has concluded and the feature is once again available for use.

Beginning at approximately 6:00 p.m. PDT, we will be performing rolling restarts and players may be disconnected temporarily from Battle.net as a result. If this occurs, you should be able to log back in and begin playing immediately.

------

Update 4:45 p.m. PDT: We're extending maintenance for the gold auction house by 1 hour. We currently anticipate that it will available again in the Americas by approximately 6:00 p.m. PDT.

------

The gold auction house will be undergoing maintenance in the Americas region for approximately 1 hour, starting at 4:00 p.m. PDT. During this time, the gold auction house will be unavailable for use.

Please note that at the start of this maintenance, players may be disconnected from the game. This disconnect is only temporary, however, and players will be free to log back into Diablo III and resume playing shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your patience!
Edited by Lylirra on 5/18/2012 7:37 PM PDT
Thanks for the update!
I hope its getting a processor upgrade!
So what is the deal with the AH eating my gold, giving me a error code saying auction failed but still taking my gold, thanks alot i could use the 20,000g i lost there...
I hope you guys are making the improvements a lot of us have been asking for!

It would be amazing to have SOO many different things we need!

-AH Repair button
-Search corrections
-Buyout organization
-Being able to set our own time limits
-10 items...really?
-Being able to cancel an auction without a bid

What am I forgetting!?
Edited by TheKR#1561 on 5/18/2012 3:58 PM PDT
So what is the deal with the AH eating my gold, giving me a error code saying auction failed but still taking my gold, thanks alot i could use the 20,000g i lost there...
Fill out a ticket with Customer Support.

-AH Repair button
-Search corrections
-Buyout organization
-10 items...really?

What am I forgetting!?

All of these would be so lovely :)

-AH Repair button
-Search corrections
-Buyout organization
-10 items...really?

What am I forgetting!?

Great suggestions. I would also like to be able to sort by any of the columns. And on a related note, the sell window is great for switching between inventories and characters, I wish I could move items there as well. It would make things sooo much easier.
Definitely implement faster searches please!! Also if you guys want people bididng on items (which im pretty sure most of us dont) allow us to look at items that are near their time period.
Will European region get its AH fixed soon too ?
unaware of the upcoming maintenance I purchased an item like a few minutes before u took it down and now I don't have the item that i purchased. So am I going to be able to get the item when it comes back up??
I have the same issue as Hellshadow, I purchased a few items right before it went down... I still have not received me items, but it took the gold... Any input on this issue would be appreciated.
are the servers back up yet or am I getting error 3007, 3005 for another reason?
I can get in just fine. Maybe wait a min and try again?
go to the "completed" option in the aunction house. Your 20g should be there. Just need to put it back in ur stash. :]
How long is the estimated maintenance time before AH is back up?
can you get into the game i just bought it and i cant login?
yeah all those would be great, we also need like a time ending soonest filter so we dont have to bid, wait 2 days, then dont want that item anymore.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]