Diablo® III

Need advice on a New Mouse and Keyboard!

I've been having tons of fun with Diablo 3 since it came out and I've been waiting to upgrade my mouse and keyboard for a long time and wanted to get some internet input before I buy. Right now I've been looking at the Razer Naga and Naga Epic and their Anasazi Keyboard and I wanted to know how people's experiences with those have been and if they work for Diablo.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I know that the razer naga is great but it is more geared towards mmos. If you are just playing it with d3 you could go cheaper with the razer deathadder (which is what I use). You still get two extra buttons on the side. Another thing to keep in mind is that the naga has a smaller design so it is better for a claw grip while the deathadder is larger and fits better when grabbing onto it with your whole hand
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]