Diablo® III

My Barbarian Setup.

85 Tauren Warrior
I made the controls so they're LoL style, it's easier for me to reach qwer keys.
Alright, I haven't had a problem yet with this, and I've been using it since act 4 in normal. It's worked well for me.

Mouse 1- Frenzy(Maniac Or Sidearm depending on your lvl) You can have Cleave here also

Mouse2 - I switch this often, I haven't found anything that really sticks for this spot. A shout would be good if you want.

Q - Leap(Iron Impact) 300% armor when you land in a group of mobs.
W - Revenge(Vengeance is Mine) fury when you use it
E - Whirlwind(Blood Funnel or w\e you want)
R - Call of the Ancients (Duty to the Clan) longer duration

I sword and Board, I think it's the best when progressing through harder content, especially with stuns and incapacitating effects. Life goes down quick.

The strategy for groups is simple.
1 Leap into the middle of mobs, frenzy(or cleave) until revenge is up.
2 Use revenge (and every time it comes up)
3 Whirlwind around and watch the fun happen! Enemies go down quick with whirlwind. On larger\longer group fights, use revenge when you can to keep your rage bar high for whirlwind.

Call of the Ancients imo is the best of the R button. You can also use a defensive cooldown there, but this isn't a detailed rundown of everything, just what I found the most useful in progression. Bosses get owned hardcore with frenzy and call of the ancients.I'll use a defensive ability on right mouse button in boss fights cause they just hurt in hell mode+

Hope you beginning barbs found this useful!
Edited by DanHusky#1688 on 5/19/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm going to give your setup a try, but what passive skills do you use? Have you been able to use this through all of nightmare?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I was able to use that up to some inferno
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]