Diablo® III

Servers are up but getting error 3006

I can log into asia server but not america. There are no server message on the right side on the log in screen which means everything is good. Any ideas why im getting the time out error 3006?
Reply Quote
Same here, I just got that same error now locked out of the game.
I thought Error 3006 only effects Demon Hunters? I’m a Wizard, and I never equipped my tampler with a shield only a spear. Now I’m completely lockout (Cant log in) as of 05/20/2012. It says the problem is fix but it isn’t.
Reply Quote
I am a wizard as well with only one character made in the america server, all three has green check when i log in but it times out after about 30 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Try reseting your router or modem, i was getting this too. It seems like its connecting until the last step and then your internet just doesnt connect. Restarting my modem/router worked.
Reply Quote
I am currently playing in Europe server and i can connect fine there. It just times out in America server. I tried connecting to Asia server but it said it is currently on Maintenance but server status all three are up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]