Diablo® III

We do have 1 upside!

yes i know monks are bad etc at the moment, but..

i was in hell act 2 yesterday just before belial with a team of 4.

1 barb 1dh 1 wizard and me.

we got surrounded by about 20 mobs, everyone got smashed and died within 2 seconds, and there i was tanking all 20 of them hitting me barely getting scratched (spamming mantra) and after about a minute or 2 with lousy dps i smashed through them.

the whole team was looking at me like wtf hax.

so yeah we are tanks, but then again nobody expected this class to be a tank i guess. i sure as hell didn't play this class to tank. but its all we can do right now.
Reply Quote
Nice man! I'm currently going through Hell right now(54) but I find I STILL get hit for too much...
What're your stats / What should I aim for?

Currently;

1188 Dexterity
1048 Vitality
3069 Armour(w/ rune from Mantra of Evasion)
57.3% Dodge(While attacking, due to rune on Fist of Thunder)
~33k HP
1775.16 Damage

Normal and Nightmare were fine while solo'ing, but it seems like, I go out into Hell and can't even tank a group of ~4 regular minions...

Any tips/things I should go for to help me survive longer?
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 06:47 PMPosted by xEnt
after about a minute or 2 with lousy dps i smashed through them.

lol I think you need to revisit the meaning of smash, after 2 mins of scratching at them I think it's more appropriate to say you bored them to death.
Reply Quote
yes i know monks are bad etc at the moment, but..

i was in hell act 2 yesterday just before belial with a team of 4.

1 barb 1dh 1 wizard and me.

we got surrounded by about 20 mobs, everyone got smashed and died within 2 seconds, and there i was tanking all 20 of them hitting me barely getting scratched (spamming mantra) and after about a minute or 2 with lousy dps i smashed through them.

the whole team was looking at me like wtf hax.

so yeah we are tanks, but then again nobody expected this class to be a tank i guess. i sure as hell didn't play this class to tank. but its all we can do right now.

Yeah, FoT + Quickening means you are basically invincible. Will be hard to back to wimp mode after they fix it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]