Diablo® III

Who has the highest DPS witch doctor?

Hey TinMan, and those other with godly items.

Can you guys confirm that the pets really do scale with our equipments? I mean, do they become more tanky as we become tanky?

Anyway, back on topic..

I just got to Act 3 Hell. Very much need to farm items. I only have 4k damage and 35k hp.
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 04:20 AMPosted by FlyingCar
I'm on my phone now and far too lazy to post that. If you are looking for advice; grasp of the dead, hex and splinters are your best friends. I am currently at act 3, no hurry here - I like to take long walks by the cemetary and get owned by fast invul minions.

I used GoTD for a long time... but why do you still tend to like it when so many mobs in inferno move INSANELY fast. I mean they blow through GoTD like it's nothing.
Reply Quote
Hey TinMan, and those other with godly items.

Can you guys confirm that the pets really do scale with our equipments? I mean, do they become more tanky as we become tanky?

Anyway, back on topic..

I just got to Act 3 Hell. Very much need to farm items. I only have 4k damage and 35k hp.

Man you must be stacking weird stats cuz I just finished Act 3 Hell and I have 20K hp but 7.7k dps. Too much vitality?
Reply Quote
TinManFrost : how is it possible that you have two skills from defensive active at the same time (i.e. spirit walk and hex)?
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 06:19 AMPosted by Praff
TinManFrost : how is it possible that you have two skills from defensive active at the same time (i.e. spirit walk and hex)?

go to options/gameplay and at the bottom right enable Elective Mode and Advanced Tooltips
Reply Quote
I am curious to see who has the highest DPS witch doctor on the server. Please can you post a screenshot of your character screen so we can see who the winner is.

Ranking so far
#1: FlyingCar: Unbuffed = 39616 (http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo269/kineticsins/Screenshot008.jpg)

#2:TinManFrost: Unbuffed = 31695 (http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4266/wddps.png); Buffed = 68293 (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/dpswd.png/)

#3:

well i'm over 2800 int in ACT III inferno, so i'd say I got both of these guys beat- I also stacked 2-3 attribute priority around crit...so I prob have much higher top end max damage then both of these guys
Reply Quote
How are you getting your damage so high? Whats your weapon damage look like?
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 06:59 AMPosted by maddog
well i'm over 2800 int in ACT III inferno, so i'd say I got both of these guys beat- I also stacked 2-3 attribute priority around crit...so I prob have much higher top end max damage then both of these guys

im getting there im only farming act I at the moment and throwing my self at act II so i still have along way to go
Edited by TinManFrost#6818 on 5/23/2012 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks guys, you guys rock!!! You just made my day :) ompa and Holyscrap
Edited by Praff#2507 on 5/23/2012 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 07:15 AMPosted by TinManFrost

im getting there im only farming act I at the moment and throwing my self at act II so i still have along way to go

i figured out early on farming for gear was not best way to go in D3 (it was for D2) gold matters as you can acquire matching gear off AH for small sums compared to time ti takes to find gear (that matches!)

for example by using AH i can ensure i buy gear with same attributes...this allows me to not only stack INT but whatever 2nd 3rd stat i want

so you can stack int + life regen on hit + vit and make a VERY hard to ever die WD...or int+crit hit %+ crit dmg %= and make a guy that drops 70k and up crits 40% of the time
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Crendel
How are you getting your damage so high? Whats your weapon damage look like?

it isn't just weapon it is INT as well...looking for highest dmg weapon is great---looking for high damage wep with tons of int and sockets is perfecto!
Reply Quote
totally forgot about the post--- i have taken a lot of my dmg away for health so here is only 70k
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/dpswd.png/
there it is

Not saying you're lying or anything, but you took that picture during combat, how do we know you didn't use SH?
Reply Quote
totally forgot about the post--- i have taken a lot of my dmg away for health so here is only 70k
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/dpswd.png/
there it is

Not saying you're lying or anything, but you took that picture during combat, how do we know you didn't use SH?

don't forget passives which increase damage by 10% and stacks 5 times...

easy to skew damage in combat...that is why i go straight after int...really the best stat for us in game and out for determining output of anyone
Reply Quote
Im a DH and looking up info to help my friend optimize his WH... I have read several place and in this thread people talking about 5 stacks.. What is this refering too? Not a term I run accross over in our forums area.
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 06:59 AMPosted by maddog

Please can you post a screen shot of your dps.
Reply Quote
I am at 33,568, unbuffed, just with gear. Could push it further, but I have a happy median for group play at the moment.
Edited by Karanji#1695 on 5/23/2012 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]