Diablo® III

So, swaps you make to kill treasure goblins?

It's ironic. When I played the beta, the thing that drew me to the monk was mobility. I had fleet footed and dashing strike, and it was awesome. I literally have 0 mobility in my build now. No dashing strike. No fleet footed. No movement speed in my boots (used to, had to upgrade). I'm not disappointed though; I think the monk is an amazingly fun and unique class. However, I either have to swap skills and lose nephalem valor buff, or let the little bugger escape through his portal.

What do you swap to when you kill these? I just swap my left click and right click to thunderclap/dashing strike.
Reply Quote
i don't swap at all actually i use mystic ally and trap that goblin bastard in a corner
Reply Quote
I've basically been using Thunderclap as my primary since lvl 10 (currently a2 Inferno). It is my favorite skill and works amazing for treasure goblins!
Reply Quote
Cyclone strike.... Haven't lost a goblin since getting that skill.
Reply Quote
Just hunt them down and hope I do enough DPS when he stops moving... No teleport fists or dashing strike either, oh and no move speed boots. Yea, it sucks.
Reply Quote
I use a combination of 7 sided strike and Wave of light cornering him also helps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)