Diablo® III

[The Barbarian Class Needs A Nerf]

Hello everyone. I'm currently progressing through the begining of Act 4 inferno with my barbarian (solo), and i belive the class is overpowered in terms of both damage but also the damage reduce we get.

- I kill every champ pack in about 2 minutes, and i rarely need to avoid any packs because of my high dps and my outstanding survivability. I really hope you nerf the barbarian's and monks passive. The 30% damage reduce is too overpowered and the game is not balanced like this.

- Please Blizzard, Nerf the barbarians passive because this is getting boring.. Isn't inferno supposed to be hard?

- Soon on Diablo in act 4 inferno, no problems at all so far.

Sincerely yours

Xtronal
Reply Quote
0/10
Reply Quote
That is a wizard, posting becuase he just got his force armor nerfed lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Trying a bit too hard there lol.
Reply Quote
0/10
Reply Quote
Dear Greyfox, i do not belive you know what you are speaking of. I have never played a wizard and will probably never do it, because i simply don't really feel like playing a ranged class. Barbarian is so much more fun to play.

Ynoga, yes. I had to try hard beyond act 1 in inferno before i really understood how to build my class. But also what gear i had to use to beat act 2. After i solo'd act 2 everything was like a fairy dance on flowers
Reply Quote
Post a screenshot.
Reply Quote
I will not only post a screenshot but a videoclip on youtube insted. It's alot more "bulletproof".
Reply Quote
Like this isn't an obvious troll heh, put some effort into it at least.
Reply Quote
DiabloMuerto Don't call me a troll please, i would never do something like that.

- The videoclip will take some time to upload, i will post it in about 20 minutes.
Reply Quote
Inb4 OP fails to deliver.
Reply Quote
Here is the link of me playing my barb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LHtgKIFoQfE#t=101s

Skipped to where i kill a elite pack.
Edited by Xtronal#2400 on 5/22/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
U GUYS ARE CRAZY! COMPLAINING HOW HARD IT IS. NOW COMPLAINING HOW EASY IT IS?
Reply Quote
10/10

the vid made my day, it's how i feel in act 2 without stacking def and playing some retarded kite spec
Reply Quote
Hmm.. Was expecting to get rick roll'd
Reply Quote
FU Xtronal
i actually though it was possible to get past act 1 in inferno (you know without gear that coats 1 zillian gold)
Reply Quote
FU Xtronal
i actually though it was possible to get past act 1 in inferno (you know without gear that coats 1 zillian gold)

Actually used the invisible dye. You can buy it in any town.
Reply Quote
Fail troll is fail.

But on a side note.... may as well remove that oh so op 30% damage reduction because it really prevents you getting one shot in act 2.
Reply Quote
Wizard forums are ----------------------> way
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]