Diablo® III

Buyout bug

90 Human Death Knight
So I went to the ah searched for items then there were some listed for different prices ranging from 9k to 59999999999 for example then I clicked sort by buyout cheapest to most expensive...what I got was 40 pages of n/a and couldn't move more pages therefore I couldn't find cheap ones...it stops on the last page with n/a
Reply Quote
Put a max money limit on the auction, lower right corner of "search", it causes the N/A items to NOT be shown.
Reply Quote
Indeed, the list was truncated because there's a maximum number of items it'll actually list. You need to be more specific in calling out search criteria to get the lower buyout ones to actually show.

Obviously, the max money limit should be whatever money you have onhand is or MAYBE an hour or two of farming more than that at your current difficulty/act, but that might be hard to guesstimate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]