Diablo® III

Wizard Solo

I solo'd everything and I am about to fight act 3 boss on hell, am I doing good? or is hell just easy? I am not using any exploits, the only one I know of is the no vitality energy armor one. Making this post to see where I am at and if I am ready for inferno. I am using battle mage build with about 5k armor and 5.5k dps buffed.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warlock
hell is easy, but you are doing good, pat yourself in the back =3

btw, the energy armor low vit imho, is not exactly an "exploit", just thought id let you know.
Reply Quote
just curious - what build did you find helpful in nightmare. Mostly having trouble with champions. tx
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/22/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Renegader
I solo'd everything and I am about to fight act 3 boss on hell, am I doing good? or is hell just easy? I am not using any exploits, the only one I know of is the no vitality energy armor one. Making this post to see where I am at and if I am ready for inferno. I am using battle mage build with about 5k armor and 5.5k dps buffed.

Youre doing great. good job.

I will advise to farm act IV a little or Search AH till you can get your dps near 8-9k buff.
I think 10k is a solid start to Inferno as a Wizard.

By the end of Act I inferno to face of the butcher, ( and get ready for ACtII) youll definitely want to be 12k+ dps to avoid his enrage timer.

Best if you have 15k-20k dps for act II youll see the huge difference in mobs, lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]