Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Expansion!!!! (SPOILERS)

What I would like to see in the expansion...

1) Obviously find out what happened to the black soul stone.

2) Put Leah's soul to rest. It was said that she was too powerful for Diablo to corrupt her soul, even if it killed her body. My wizard character said he wouldn't rest until her soul was put to rest.

3) Kill Adria, damn traitor lol. We never even found out where she went.

4) Find out what Dirgest's jewel is for Covetous Shen lol :)

Please limit this to discussing plot points or features you would like to see in the expansion :-) Lets keep it civil and on point please.
Edited by NoWalking#1636 on 5/24/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5) Malthael. Tyrael said he went crazy so maybe we'll fight some sort of Angel of Death or something.
Reply Quote
from what i suspect from D3 for story of the expansion, the remaining 5 great sins will most likely find the black soul stone, and eather destroy it, releasing the lords of hell or try to use its power for their own goals. just my thinking
Reply Quote
I want to fight Imperius :D
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Sotong

That would be sweet.
Reply Quote
If you find the book of cain of mephisto, cain talks about how much terrible it would be if he "came back" and considering there was no real end to mephisto and he wasn't that looked upon maybe he comes back? lol
Reply Quote
you have to think the black soul stone fell... what ever picks it up will become diablo again and it will start all over..yes the real essence of diablo is un killable

and for people that think its crazy about a new class how about an ArchAngle as a playable character or at least a follower...and maybe a demon thats seen the light
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Sotong

Same.

Btw, it seems weird that Diablo would absorb Meph and Baal, after having saved them in D2. The 3 were stronger than hell and it seemed that they always worked together more so that other unities in hell.
Reply Quote
I want Malthael to find the black soulstone and pop it in his head.

Aiden couldn't keep control over Diablo for very long and before that Tal Rasha with Baal. We do have demon in our heritage though so nowhere near pure.....

If someone as pure as an Archangel found it would he be able to control them and use them for his own ends? (Albeit evil ones)
Reply Quote
After seeing the ending I feel that there are several cliff hangers involving the following.

Adria. she peaced out somewhere soo more with her.

Imperius. since he has a huge hate issue with humans I feel something is going to happen with that. plus he has a dark personality for an angel.

black soulstone as you all saw just kinda fell. Not destroyed and still contains all seven evils. Evil and hell was not destroyed either.

leah. as several have mentioned her soul was not put to rest and in the collectors edition making of the game DVD one of the game designers mentioned about her soul still being out there.

Tyrael. will another replace him on the council for justice since he has now become wisdom?

soo those are my ideas that they should reflect on. I think it should have an expansion because theres just too many plot gaps. I loved it but just if this is the end.. then no bueno
Reply Quote
as long they have an expansion's im happy
Reply Quote
I want to ask why the hell the angels let the black soulstone fall?

"Oh you know, it contains the sum of all evil, but if we dont accidentally lose it, what are you going to do next week? Have a vacation? lol"

I assume we fight Imperius and Adria though.
Reply Quote

Btw, it seems weird that Diablo would absorb Meph and Baal, after having saved them in D2. The 3 were stronger than hell and it seemed that they always worked together more so that other unities in hell.

I was thinking this too.

I know D2 Diablo only had two lines so there isn't much to know about him (her?). But I felt like the Diablo in D3 is a completely different being altogether. Does his personality completely change when he reincarnates?
Reply Quote
It's time to kill the Angels and the Demons.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/24/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Soultar
5) Malthael. Tyrael said he went crazy so maybe we'll fight some sort of Angel of Death or something.

Possibly this This as Malthael appears eerily similar to traditional aspect of Death (See the illustration from the Book of Cain: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120524205555/diablo/images/thumb/7/7f/Mathael.png/596px-Mathael.png). The prophecy reads as such:

"And in the end of days, wisdom shall be lost
As justice falls upon the world of men.
Valor shall turn to wrath,
And hope will be swallowed by despair.
Death at last shall spread its wings over all
As fate lies shattered forever."

Justice has fallen upon the world. Auriel confessed to have given up ('swallowed by despair'). So that leaves us Imperious and Malthael. I do not think we will see Imperious fall from the council so it could well be Malthael that becomes Death itself in a twist that would show that it was not the Burning Hells that the prophecy foretold would bring about the End of Times.
Edited by Siaer#6522 on 5/24/2012 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Diablo III : Wrath of the Angel
Imperius decided to destroy Sanctuary for the Nephalems are too dangerous.
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Thicky
I'm most curious as to what new classes will be introduced. I'd put money on a shape-shifting type class being one of them. A paladin would rock.

A person from the future that will have a machine gun.

Or a mechanic, almost every game has a mechanic or some sort.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]