Diablo® III

2h monk is king

Absolutely destroying act I inferno right now. Anyone else try 2h monk out?

I also only have a 780 some odd dps weapon.
Reply Quote
Go give Act 2 a try and see if you still think the same. Act 1 is easy.
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 07:50 PMPosted by SneakyBear
Go give Act 2 a try and see if you still think the same. Act 1 is easy.

dont break my heart
Reply Quote
Monks have the most trouble starting from act 2 inferno. Will be farming act 1 inferno for months just to be able gear for act 2, while wizards and dh are farming act 5 now.
Reply Quote
I am actually having more luck in act2 as a 2h monk than a 1h monk, although I am sure thats because of my gear.

The reason is that act2 blows me the !@#$ apart regardless of spec, so its actually easier to dash in, cc with blind, then pop serenity, then do a 7-sided, and run around waiting for cooldowns to reset than do anything else.

And with that setup, I can do a lot more with a 2h than 1h
Reply Quote
I've tried that setup wont work on many elites/champions affixes for it to be viable

-Firechain+vortex You can't even hit and run these guys cause they'll pull you into their firechain= instant death.

-Mortars that hit you with long range before you get to run in safe distance from serenity cd

-Invulnerable minions means seven sided strike is pretty much useless and trying to get a hit while serenity is active is superhard when the minions are always in front.

All in all, the monk just sucks in inferno, everyone playing one right now should just reroll.

(monks are the lowest dps class already, to have to hit and run just to be able to beat inferno is seriously dumb of blizzard..)
Edited by Awakened#2156 on 5/24/2012 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
while wizards and dh are farming act 5 now.

you sure on that one?

How else do you think there is godly gear in the ah you can never find before act 2 of inferno. Some class is up there now but it sure ain't monks.
Edited by Awakened#2156 on 5/24/2012 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/24/2012 08:27 PMPosted by AwakenedOne

you sure on that one?

How else do you think there is godly gear in the ah you can never find before act 2 of inferno. Some class is up there now but it sure ain't monks.

He's pointing out your typo that says act 5.
Reply Quote

He's pointing out your typo that says act 5.

Ponylevel

just kidding.
Reply Quote
If you like to spam att skill and run, 2-H is way better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]