Diablo® III

Act III larder portal point

Act III in the breached keep, the larder portal point does not point back to the correct level. It points back to keep level 1, instead of keep level 3 like it should. I had just discovered the keep level 3 portal keep with my demon hunter, used it and went back to camp. When I selected it so I could go back and continue the larder quest the little yellow hourglass was showing that I should go back to level one of the keep instead of level 3, which is has the portal right outside the entrance to the larder.

This is on normal difficulty. I had the templar with me.
Reply Quote
Act III in the breached keep, the larder portal point does not point back to the correct level. It points back to keep level 1, instead of keep level 3 like it should. I had just discovered the keep level 3 portal keep with my demon hunter, used it and went back to camp. When I selected it so I could go back and continue the larder quest the little yellow hourglass was showing that I should go back to level one of the keep instead of level 3, which is has the portal right outside the entrance to the larder.

This is on normal difficulty. I had the templar with me.

This happens on all difficulties, every game. Not hard to recreate, and is indeed a bug.

Well, I wouldn't say bug. Just someone coded it wrong :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]