Diablo® III

Invulnerable build for monk

First of all, sorry for my poor english, it's not my first language.

Actually, my monk is still in nm atm but i thought over how should i build my monk in inferno to make it viable.

key of this build is Beacon of Ytar - reduce all cd by 15%

steps to use the skills are as follows:

Blinding flash (self reflection) 4s, Serenity (Ascension) 4s, Inner sanctury (Consecration) 7s,
total 15 sec of invulnerable (1.5 s fear from BoH (penitent flame is optional, 15.0 >> 16.5s)
with only 13s cd of blinding flash (15s cd >> to 13 s cd by BoY) so these set of skills can be repeated over and over again

so, i couldn't test this build by my monk yet (as in nm lv35 atm). Hope you guys try and please give feedback. Is this sounds possible or it's just my daydreaming.

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
this would be great, i see the beacon of ytar and go no, it doesnt work atm so no
Reply Quote
I see a problem being that elites only get blinded for a 60% miss chance if you rune for it.

Also I think inner sanctuary has a good chance at failing against elites.

I can see your build working for white mobs but really it's the elites that are the problem.
Reply Quote
I think it's a awful lot of spirit usage. Hope you've got plenty of regen!
Reply Quote
Better hope you dont ever come across a ranged mob if you plan on staying in that sanctuary.
Reply Quote
Thanks for all feed back
Reply Quote
It's probably a viable build if played as a ranged / kiter in late hell and early inferno. I could see Blind, Seren, Inner Sanctuary, Deadly Reach with the armor rune, mantra of conviction, and earth ally being a pretty build. I wouldn't even take the passive though, 15% faster cooldowns isn't better than any of one with everything, transcendence, resolve, or seize the initiative. Just recast earth ally in the extra cooldown time instead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]