Diablo® III

Activision-Blizzard is worth $19,000,000,000

Nineteen BILLION dollars.

And some of you think they actually do thingsin your interest over profit. Lawl.

They aren't morons. Do you truly believe they are dumb enough to spend tens of millions of dollars to pay a design team for 6 years only to devise a poorly thought out game? They have a clear and apparent plan for everything they have done and will do.

That said I have certainly gotten far more than my $60.00 worth for my game and it has brought me much enjoyment. I wish it had some fixes for sure and I do prefer Diablo 2 more but that doesn't make Diablo 3 a failure. (god knows I need my lag fixed though)

Stop it already with the nonsense. They made a good game to a degree especially compared to the rest of the industry and they are certainly after our paychecks. End of story.
Not a single care Was given on this day.
WoW was a big part of that $19bil. It's basically a license to print $15 bills :D
ATM they are worth 13.45bill, think that # was from November
where u get this 19 billion from?
Yet they still act like their poor as crap, they laid off many empolyees a few months ago, they keep adding tons of additional fees to WoW, not to mention its still not f2p yet. I've never seen a premium game have a cash shop and still keep its subscription... and theres also the fact that there taking 30% cuts from the diablo 3 RMAH...

Oh and did I mention they canceled blizzcon this year, as if they couldn't afford to do one... Where is all the money going blizz, ivory back scratchers? hoarding it for the apocalypse? starting their own space program?
Edited by Mightylink#1809 on 5/25/2012 6:18 AM PDT
05/25/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Hurrikane
where u get this 19 billion from?

I got mine from what the stocks are worth
13.45 bill
Edited by Xeroed#1750 on 5/25/2012 6:06 AM PDT
News articles for the activision merger claim combined value of 18.9billion.

Even 13 billion big difference. Multi billion dollar company either way. They don't care about you.
Yet they still act like their poor as crap, they laid off many empolyees a few months ago, they keep adding tons of additional fees to WoW, not to mention its still not f2p yet. I've never seen a premium game have a cash shop and still keep its subscription... and theres also the fact that there taking 30% cuts from the diablo 3 RMAH...

Oh and did I mention they canceled blizzcon this year, as if they couldn't afford it to do it or something...

Thats not how much cash they have sitting around
OP, You have to be really idiotic and dumb to believe that because a lot of people spent money and trust in something that product will necessary turn out to be good.

Anyway, since when the majority is right in almost anything?. They move along like white scary sheep following their shepherd (Blizzard). They don't even think for themselves for one minute.

If ppl learned from their mistakes, they shouldn´t be buying anything from Blizzard ever again. Plain and simple.
I'm sure nobody in the world thinks Blizzard do things in our interest
Edited by EvilDoc#2520 on 5/25/2012 6:16 AM PDT
A lot of people think blizzard is their friend, their your friend as long as you make them money.
seen they sold 6.5 mill copies first week for D3

Oh and did I mention they canceled blizzcon this year, as if they couldn't afford to do that either... Where is all the money going blizz, ivory back scratchers?

You do realize that's how a bussiness works right? They can keep 10,000 employees and everyone looses their job in 2 years. Or they can keep 7,000 employees for the foreseeable future. I dont know about you but 3,000 unemployed is better than 10,000. Also considering there is no need to keep hundreds of game developers on staff when the game is completed.

Learn about capitalism and bussiness models before you QQ. But you are probably one of those occupy wall street supporters because it's "cool" so all bussiness is bad..... Yet you go to a bussiness to eat because you don't know or want to grow your own food. Use bussiness bathrooms because you just don't want to wait to go home. The filth cloths with the big anarchy symbol (that are mass produced btw) made by a bussiness And that Prius you drove to the protest rally, made by a large bussiness!!!! Shun!!!
Edited by Zarren#1656 on 5/25/2012 6:25 AM PDT

If ppl learned from their mistakes, they shouldn´t be buying anything from Blizzard ever again. Plain and simple.

D3 made me learn.
These posts do nothing but show ignorance to how the world works.

I don't expect Blizzard to care about me. I am not some needy brat.

I expect them to care about their games and the community in general. Which they have shown again and again they do.

You just don't agree with them and that makes you angry.

Grow up a little. Maybe you should try making some money yourself
Well, the comical thing is, they spent all this time and money investing in a system they hoped people would use. They built their entire game around it.

At this rate their projected figures for the RMAH are gonna be way off because if some radical changes aren't done (and they most likely won't be) there's gonna be a monstrous drop-off in the community down to your average sized select few.

People act as if you can't go wrong because you sold 6 million copies - how many of those will actually continue to play? I know people who done one playthrough to level 30 and that's the end for them, many more who just wanted to get 60 and end there too.

The strength of this game was going to come from end-game content, the strong loot system and the PvP. None of which was shipped.
Nineteen BILLION dollars.

And some of you think they actually do thingsin your interest over profit. Lawl.

They aren't morons. Do you truly believe they are dumb enough to spend tens of millions of dollars to pay a design team for 6 years only to devise a poorly thought out game? They have a clear and apparent plan for everything they have done and will do.

That said I have certainly gotten far more than my $60.00 worth for my game and it has brought me much enjoyment. I wish it had some fixes for sure and I do prefer Diablo 2 more but that doesn't make Diablo 3 a failure. (god knows I need my lag fixed though)

Stop it already with the nonsense. They made a good game to a degree especially compared to the rest of the industry and they are certainly after our paychecks. End of story.

And since when does the amount of money invested/held directly correlate to a good product or a well though-out plan???? Have you been on this planet for the last 10 years or so lol??? It seems you would know much better by now.
Edited by ecsa0014#1267 on 5/25/2012 6:44 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]