Diablo® III

Electrocute (Lightning Blast): "Channeling"?

Why do I stutter myself when trying to cast and run with this spell?

For some reason it's acting like a channeling, so basically I can shift+click the floor, release the shift and instead of stop the attacking it will keep attacking as long as the mouse click is pressed.

This being said, makes you stutter when trying to cast and run. I know you guys will tell me that I have to learn to use my fingers faster and more coordinated, and I'm doing it (my fingers are hurting lol) .

But is it still working as intended? Is this the way it works? Since most of the other attacks dont act this way, it sounds weird to me.
Reply Quote
Bump?
Reply Quote
Agreed. Came to report this bug. Also stutters other casts and even healing potions. Even diamond skin which is supposed to be usable while controlled does not respond to casting while shooting off electrocute with lightning blast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]