Diablo® III

diablo 3 framerate issues

90 Blood Elf Paladin
so when i first got the game it was slow, changed my resolution to 800x600 and suddenly it runs at the speed its supposed to. i have everything set to lowest for maximum preformance. and now in the last week or so its suddenly slowed down to worse then it was with the resolution it initially put me att. sometimes i even get somewhat frozen. and no its not my latency i almost constanly run 90 or lower MS.
my specs are:
AMD FX-6100 6core processor @ 3.3 ghz
8GB ram
ATI Radeon HD 4250
WIN 7 64-bit home premium
DX11
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This is because of your graphics card. Needs a new one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if you want to pay for a new one for me by all means. but until then.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Then there's nothing you can do. It's probably the temperature issue too on the integrated graphics.

Download HWMonitor. Run it.

Check by running D3 in true windowed mode, do not minimize it.

Go log in, do random crap, then check the CPU / GPU temperature.
Edited by Ehrengarde#1143 on 5/27/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yea i just dont get it though, litterally not even a week ago it was running flawless almost 60 fps np. now its 20 or less almost always unless im sitting still in town i should also state that my pc has 4 fans O.O
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I too have been having issues . I just got to into the crater in act 3 . and now my computer jumps from being 27 FPS to 0 - 8 , i was running it on high until I got to this part and now I can bairly even play it, I am playing with intergrated grafics it could be the reason for the lagging, but i really would just like to state that the game isnt very good in grafics if u compare it to MW3 and BF 3.. so why does it have so many FPS issues.. Pretty gross

i`ve tried to lower the grafics and it didnt change a thing.

Im running a HP - Probook 4530s

4 g or ram

2.8 ghz proc
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Inspired
compare it to MW3 and BF 3

One of these games looks great and deserves to be held near the pinnacle of good looking games... and suggesting the other is even close in comparison deserves you a swift kick to the face.

Just saying.

PS: Your video card is over-heating in the crater because there is an abundance of fire on the screen, and fire makes things hotter.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
video card is completely cool. its a brand new computer.

and almost all new games look good. Compared to diablo 3. for the amount of time they took to bring it out they sure as hell could have done some better options in grafic settings.

Just Saying.

PS. Yea the Crater may be hot. but they did a really bad job on In Game Loading.

makes GTA4 look good. XD
Edited by Inspired#1731 on 6/3/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]