Diablo® III

Tough as nails or Superstition?

Which one would you guys take? Currently I'm farming Act2, and attempting Act3.

Edit: I was referring to Inferno, sorry for the confusion.
Edited by Moress#1391 on 5/29/2012 4:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hell or inferno?
Reply Quote
Both, stop using offensive passives if you don't have the gear to survive.
Reply Quote
Inferno. Currently I'm running Nerves of Steel, Tough as Nails, and Superstition. I want to replace one of those with Berserker Rage because I don't use fury spenders other than WotB and I'm always at full fury.
Reply Quote
Inferno. Currently I'm running Nerves of Steel, Tough as Nails, and Superstition. I want to replace one of those with Berserker Rage because I don't use fury spenders other than WotB and I'm always at full fury.

You can replace superstition once you have the armor/resists to make up for it.

What are your stats?
Reply Quote
Well currently with the above passives I have 8.6k armor, 900 resist (w/ Impunity shout), and 46k hp. My dps is rather low tho, only 11k which is why I was looking for a way to boost my damage.
Reply Quote
You can always just try it, if you find yourself dying from elemental damage a lot then switch it back on until you can get more armor/resists.

Try to find upgrades with bonus armor when you have some extra gold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]