Diablo® III

bug 3007 and disconnect

i was trying to help the blacksmith of new Tristam of killing his wife, but many times, when i was casting spell, nothing came out, but then realised later that when i was spamming it, it was just getting delayed. So its a big lag. Then when i died, cause even tho time and space was frozen to me, it appears that the boss was killing me off. Then i got kicked out with a bug 3007.
Reply Quote
It's not a bug. It's due to their congested server/s. It should be better within a few days.
Reply Quote
That is not correct. It is definitely a bug. I'm talking to friends that are having absolutely no problems but I am getting kicked out every 5 minutes. It's definitely a blizzard server problem.
Reply Quote
It is a server overload, they didnt prepare for that wave of gamers.....after all the wait and the teases for a game where the prequel marked a generation......wtf are they thinking? Bad preparation Blizzard, good job at launch day!
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 06:50 PMPosted by tata4now
That is not correct. It is definitely a bug. I'm talking to friends that are having absolutely no problems but I am getting kicked out every 5 minutes. It's definitely a blizzard server problem.

Agreed.

My friend who is probably two blocks away said he has been playing for over an hour and not one disconnect.. We are on the same internet provider. So it's definitely an issue with randomly kicking off players as I've been kicked off about 8 times now.. This last time I was able to play a bit longer but it sure wouldn't be a big issue if we could save.

It's a bug of not being prepared for the amount of traffic on the server(s)

LOL

The only thing that's pissing me off is having to keep starting a quest over and over.
Edited by Brezman#1836 on 5/15/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same thing has been happening to me everytime I go into a private match and sometimes a public match. Private match I disconnect within 5 minutes with the 3007 error :$ I'm hoping this will all be resolved ASAP.

I convinced my friend to purchase the game and he was hesitant and this makes the game look terrible aswell as making me feel bad about convincing him to buy it :( Poor impression.
Reply Quote
I was killing zombies and mothers in the first part of the game, came out of the Dark Cellar or something....5 seconds later had "Error: 3007, disconnected"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]