Diablo® III

Reimbursement for time lost

90 Goblin Shaman
why don't you ask your boss? I'm sure they would be able to give you some ideas on how to recuperate your lost income. Right after they fire you, that is. For a person to take time off from working to play a video game, shows a real lack in your maturity level. To post something like this, only confirms it. Grow up, put your big boy underwear on and get a clue.
Reply Quote
You took a day off work and lost money due to your own stupidity. You have no one to blame for your 'lost time' except for yourself. Maybe try picking up a book doing the down time and doing something useful with your life.
Reply Quote
Someone give the guy a quarter and lock the thread.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Actually, I do complain about it and the power company refunds me an amount of money based on the service I did not provide. Power companies have been sued for that believe it or not.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Knighty
the most !@#-backwards logic I've read

You mean back-!@#wards. =P
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warrior
05/15/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Budwéiser
Get a job that pays annual leave - battle net login prevents piracy, less qq and more find other hobbies

this game is already on torrent sites

Good luck playing it since it needs a battle.net account to play on blizz's servers. I highly doubt the server code is already leaked so someone can make a private server

Besides, after how hard blizzard screwed the battlenetd guys, someone would be dumb to make servers on this.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@retards

Stop justifying this bull!@#$. Stop attacking the OP.

05/15/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Malifous

this game is already on torrent sites

Good luck playing it since it needs a battle.net account to play on blizz's servers. I highly doubt the server code is already leaked so someone can make a private server

Besides, after how hard blizzard screwed the battlenetd guys, someone would be dumb to make servers on this.

There are wow private servers that play 1:1 like retail, scripting included.

Always online gaming does not prevent piracy, however severely cripples the people that actually paid for the game.
Edited by Mistapickles#1357 on 5/15/2012 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this whole thread is a laugh
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Paladin
I would take it a step further. He lost money even if he was able to play all day. That is def. his problem.
Reply Quote
Ha, this post made me lol.

What a muppet.
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Paladin
At least we have entertaining threads like this to give us something to do while we wait for the issues to be resolved.
Reply Quote
Sigh...I'm in the same boat...I took the day off.

I don't get how anyone can defend Blizzard in this case. They sold a product that doesn't work, and there's no recourse for it not working.

If I could take it back I would, and I'd wait for the discounted copies in 6 months when they finally figured their !@#$ out.
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Hunter
So, how do we get reimbursed for the time lost due to buying a single player game that we can't play? This isn't an MMO, I should have been able to play the game OFFLINE today, instead I've taken a day off work that is lost real money due to Blizzard's lack of foresight and planning.

Why do non-technical people always assume that single player does not mean client-server? The architecture of the software can certainly be client-server without the ability to play with anyone else.

What does one have to do with other?
Edited by Alethia#1148 on 5/15/2012 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
What kind of a numbskull would think it would work on day 1?? I am not expecting to be able to actually play for at least 2 days after release. If OP had a brain he would have taken Friday off.
Blizz games never work the first day and sometimes not the second.
Reply Quote
you sir, are a moron... i want blizzard to repay me for being stupid and calling off work...
Reply Quote

BLIZZARD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE

Hmmm...it doesn't say that anywhere on my box.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]