Diablo® III

The real reason the servers are down

Maybe this is all a ploy to get people to renew their WoW subscriptions because they're bored and they need to kill time while the Diablo servers are down.

#conspiracy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And the people who never played wow?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
05/15/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Highhealz

Those people are liars.
Reply Quote
...they got the 10 day free trial with Diablo 3 most likely!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Wow after waiting sooo long on this game to come out the servers are unstable qq i expected more than this very disappointing have to go play aika again ><
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
anyone who plays wow should have gotten this game for free unless they are stupid. nice try though
Reply Quote
I havent played since the first 3 weeks of cata.

And if you think I'm paying MONEY for that pandaren crap, which started as an internet JOKE, you can eat me.
Reply Quote
wow is for the pond scum of the gaming coomunity.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/15/2012 10:40 PMPosted by ororis
Maybe this is all a ploy to get people to renew their WoW subscriptions because they're bored and they need to kill time while the Diablo servers are down.

In a year I'd say "you have a point" but less then a day later LMAO. And I don't think this helps
05/15/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Highhealz
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
go play LoL... its free and a lot easier to troll on... atleast untill your account gets locked...
Reply Quote
The real reason the Servers are down, is because Diablo, the greater evil, has figured out an ingenious way to defeat the players! Simply do not let them play and render the servers useless!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/15/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Ewawk
anyone who plays wow should have gotten this game for free unless they are stupid. nice try though

If they payed for a year yes but if they did like I did and got the Collector's Edition you payed
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Evoker
The real reason the Servers are down, is because Diablo, the greater evil, has figured out an ingenious way to defeat the players! Simply do not let them play and render the servers useless!

The devious demon!
Reply Quote
Two words....Global Conspiracy...Servers are up and working in both Europe and Asia and down in the US. Still have yet to get the game logged in today. Where is the single player , single computer default mode to stay off Battle.net? English guys are laughing at me now for shelling out $60 to buy the game. Routed the American servers to support the Europe and Asian launch, decided to fork the Americans....Really!?! Can't play my game due to a Global Conspiracy...now that's sad (((.
Reply Quote
i don't play wow, i play star craft
Reply Quote
They are trying to see how the launch of D3 will effect the traffic on SC2 servers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]