Diablo® III

Latency - The Americas [After Server Restart]

Good evening,

I thought I would try this as well so I can see if anyone is having the same issues as I am. After the server reset due to the Battle.net issue, I have been receiving serious lag on The Americas locale. I have already done the natural steps to resolve this.

I also have done trace routes to several outside locations all over the United States and everything is coming back within parameters.

I also have switched over to the Europe locale and have tested my ping on there as well and get a steady playable latency. For some reason though, going back to The Americas, the lag still persists.

EDIT: Some basic information is that:

ISP: Suddenlink
Internet Setup: Directly plugged into modem

Thank you.
Edited by Ink#1470 on 5/16/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
bump. Same issue
Reply Quote
Same Issue. though on wireless.

Tried switching to Europe and it was fine for about 5 minutes then lag city.
Reply Quote
This seems to be the only issue not getting addressed.
Reply Quote
it says my latency is fine but i'm experiencing gamebreaking lag
Reply Quote
yeah this is terrible, i played fine last night, got home frome the bar a little bit ago and wanted to play but its lag city... I can play SC2 and stream/skype no problems
Reply Quote
55 Orc Warrior
It should have no online requirement for single play mode.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Same =/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)