Diablo® III

Video Card Not Supported FIX !

05/19/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Holyfraq
Would it kill Blizz to have the installer app check your computer hardware BEFORE you spent $60 and hours downloading something that gives you "Video card not supported" the second you try to play?

Would it have killed you to check the supported hardware that is publicly available on their website? :/

Your own fault.
Reply Quote
Worked for me. Just ridiculously lagged and choppy =( pretty unbearable...
Reply Quote
what about intel HD (R) family
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
I was able to get the 3rd one to bypass the error but my screen is just black. I can hear the music at the login screen but it stays black. any more suggestions? thanks
Reply Quote
All this has worked for me but also really slow even tho on really low graphics and my lappy is only a year old so to me i think i wasted £45 to play a game that doesn't run well :/ and i love diablo
Edited by TheOne#2389 on 5/21/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this didn't work for me either. perhaps it's a windows vista thing for me too like rahfal said. the image only covers about 1/4 of my screen.
Reply Quote
Dear OP,

I never normally post, but i just had ot log in and say
I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU!!!!! plutonically of course.
My girlfriend spent money she really shouldn't have to get a copy of this game to play together with me and her craptop wouldn't tun it, you're fix did the trick, thanks alot man!
FPS is a bit low tho so i'll have to trim some fat somewhere
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Thanks man, worked for me. Like other posts I read, I really only needed to edit the file. I had spent much time investigating how to make it work, but I figured a slight video tweak would let me in. I'm not interested in playing the game on this older laptop cause I know it would suck, but it's nice to be able to login and look at AH items or work on inventory, etc. Good guide, too bad Blizzard couldn't let those of us with old laptops get in.
Reply Quote
It works!!! lol little esc and two option changes late :D
ps get game boster it can give you +40% performance
Reply Quote
You, sir, are a saint and a scholar.

I appreciate it greatly, of course, I don't think my laptop appreciates it much - I'm waiting for the crappy graphics card that isn't up-gradable to burst into flames at any moment!
Reply Quote
This solution works for me. Too bad I got an crappy video card. But now I can play =D Thx
Reply Quote
I was just about to link a site that I found this on. It worked like a charm. I am able to play now and for those of u using this u might wanna try 800X600 res if ur game is choppy or slow. The fix worked for me so at least give it a shot. I had to do all the fix not just the -launch part
Reply Quote
Works like a champ! Now if I could only figure out how to get it to connect through my work internet...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I did it and it worked my daughter kind of helped me shes 18 and a computer genius love her to death but the computer game runs slow any ideas too make it run faster? i did all the resolution by 800X 600 and stuff still slow please help :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
oh also i try too update my intel and it says up to date but the date dint change? any advice?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I have Windows XP and none of this works. I hit Escape when the notice appeared, changed the 0's to 1's and also typed -launch in the correct box. It still will not work. Any advice???
Reply Quote
Using Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset. I have gotten into the game. Even completed first quest but I am moving in slow motion. please help
Edited by Diebold#1198 on 5/30/2012 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I have Windows XP and none of this works. I hit Escape when the notice appeared, changed the 0's to 1's and also typed -launch in the correct box. It still will not work. Any advice???
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Diebold
Using Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset. I have gotten into the game. Even completed first quest but I am moving in slow motion. please help

how did you manage that? i have the same video card but i can't even log into the game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]